IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (Anuncio Oficial)

Iniciado por GAE_Castor, 18 de Enero de 2011, 01:50:27 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

GAE_Castor

1C and Ubisoft Announce IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
World famous IL-2 Sturmovik series of flight simulators roars over Britain. 1C Company and Ubisoft announced that IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (for PC) will take off in March 2011.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover is the latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover takes place in 1940 during the pivotal aerial battle for the skies over Britain between the British, the German and the Italian air forces.
Key Features:

* New aircraft: incredibly detailed true-to-life modeling of aircraft systems based on thousands of hours of dedicated research. Every single aircraft component can be damaged for realistic and immensely satisfying results.
        1. Flyable aircraft ? Over a dozen famous and highly detailed English, German and Italian aircraft available, with all crew positions open to players. All flyable aircraft have been painstakingly researched, resulting in incredibly accurate cockpit interiors (including Spitfire, Hurricane, Messerschmitt and the Stuka).
        2. Non-flyable aircraft ? 13 AI controlled additional aircraft are also available to allow an even more accurate and immersive experience thanks to a varied aircraft.
   * Immersive game modes:
        1. Exciting Single-Player Campaign ? The campaign thrusts the player into the middle of the battle. The player will join the British Air Force to fight the German forces and renegade pilots on his own side, or join the German Luftwaffe and take part in meticulously recreated historical battles.
        2. Massive multiplayer ? Customizable modes range from simple deathmatch-style free-for-alls to epic, ongoing 128 player battles that can last hours, days, weeks, or even longer.
        3. Interactive training ? Comprehensive interactive training for new players ? fly a real WWII trainer plane with a computer controlled instructor through a series of training missions.

* Brand new setting ? The battle will take place on a large area spanning London and southern England in the north, to Northern France and Belgium in the south. The huge map will contain thousands of historical cities, towns, roads, airfields, radar stations, ports, and industrial areas ? all located exactly where they were in 1940.
   * New 3D engine ? Latest-gen graphics engine with DX10 and DX11 API support. Huge variety of photorealistic ground vehicles, buildings and other environmental elements recreate minute details of 1940s Europe.
   * Customizable difficulty ? dozens of realism options allow newcomers to the franchise to reduce the difficulty and focus on the fun while learning the ropes of being a pilot.

1C and Ubisoft also announced that IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover will be available in a special Collector?s Edition, along-side the standalone version.
This Collector?s Edition features the following collection of exclusive pilot material assets in a premium packaging:

* The Windows PC version of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
   * A cloth pilot escape map showing The Battle of Britain strategic locations
   * A replica of the Pilot?s Notes on the Spitfire I Aeroplane, provided to RAF pilots during The Battle of Britain and reprinted from the RAF Museum original document
   * An in-depth 150-page ring binder pilot instructions

C.F. Castor

GAE_Cuervo

Muy bueno el video, habra q esperar para ver como esta la expansion

GAE_Castor

Cita de: GAE_Cuervo en 18 de Enero de 2011, 02:38:22 PM
Muy bueno el video, habra q esperar para ver como esta la expansion
No es una expansión. Es el famoso Sow-Bob. Me extrañó que lo llamen IL-2 .........
Me imagino que por una cuestión de marketing, van a caer muchos pensando justamente que es una expansión.
C.F. Castor

GAE_Gaucho

que groso!!! creo que me hice encima de la emocion  :-[

GAE_Ceteu

March ? Marzo ??? Arghhhhh....!!!!!! El corazón....!!! No resiste.... los 2 meses que faltan... arghhhh

GAE_Gaucho

ya que dudo que vayan a traerlo para vender acá , por lo menos físicamente, vayan viendo como hacerlo por steam, con paypal se puede sin necesidad de tarjeta de credito así que no esta tan complicado acá hay una guía de como comprar por steam,  se anuncio en los foros de 1C que lo van a sacar por ahí
http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/accion-y-aventura.6/526262.guia-como-comprar-via-steam.html

GAE_Charrua

Yo compre de todo por ese lugar ;D lo único que no pude jugar online es al BF por ahora no se porque no me deja entrar a los servidores.
C.F. Charrua

GAE_Gaucho

GAE_Castor

Muy bueno Gaucho!!!!
Me encantó esta parte:

Any special advice for the fans playing IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover. Something like a special gameplay tactic or a hidden gem?

There are a couple of hidden easter eggs, but I'd rather let the players find them by themselves. Our most precious gem though is our damage model. My favorite past time, which I hope will be shared by many players, is simply parking my fighter behind a flight of enemy bombers, and meticulously taking them apart with gunfire.

Seeing the incredible variety of ways in which they get shot up and destroyed, watching the flashes and the puffs of smoke, parts falling off, flames, explosions, and then pausing the game, switching the view to your victim and surveying the damage - my favorite part of the game.
C.F. Castor

GAE_Gaucho

ni salio y ya lo están vendiendo   :o

270 pesos la versión digital 2uglystupid
en teoría tendría que bajar el precio bastante una ves que cubran costos de desarrollo, así que yo voy a esperar a fin de año o que salga la primer expansión para tenerlo original.
por steam los fines de semana dicen que hacen descuentos, sera esperar a que lo vendan a 20 dolares que es el precio común para la versión digital una ves que pasa el furor del estreno

GAE_Charrua

C.F. Charrua

GAE_Angel

Normalmente hacen eso Gaucho, los comienzan a vender antes de que salgan....
Yo tambien esperare que baje un poco para adquirirlo.
Saludos.

GAE_Castor

El últimos update (21/Ene/2011) de imagenes solo mostraron más de lo mismo. Pero no quita que se disfruten las imágenes.

C.F. Castor

GAE_Castor

Qué raro, siempre lo hace el foro automaticamente, no se por qué lo hace con algunas y otras no.
Listo, ahí lo corregí yo. Borrá tu post Chape, así no queda duplicado. Después borro este
C.F. Castor