Noticias:

Menú principal

HELLO!

Iniciado por vtrelut1964, 07 de Enero de 2009, 10:40:11 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

vtrelut1964

Hello everyone, ;D

My name is Vincent, aka vtrelut on the M4T, SimHQ and Check-Six forums. First of all I apologize because I don't speak Spanish :'(, so I am very sorry to write here in English. Second I wish you all the best for the new year. Since I live in Japan, I should say: Happy New Year of the... beef (or the cow rather).

I am an IL-2 fan, member of the French community, and I just discovered your site and forum. I am very much interested in mods for the game. My specialty is dynamic DGen - offline - campaigns, which are available at M4T. But I am also in contact with several French simmers who play online.

I am quite impressed by what you are doing with new modded maps and planes; actually I have the Sinai and Malvinas maps installed, but never played on these maps. It is great to see that you have created a very fine and original simming environment with them.

I am also very impressed by the Neptuno (Neptune) of Flak, I believe it is the first new slot plane with new 3D model that is not a Frankenplane: much better than anything I have seen elsewhere! Actually I discovered it by chance on the Aviaskins forum, and then Flak told me I could have the final version here. :)

By the way, if you want you can also find interesting mods on French sites, such as France Simulation:

http://forums.simulation-france-magazine.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2447&sid=2b6658f996a96ac953146f132f4be625

(new winter maps, Crimea maps and more to come)

or IL2 Fusion:

http://mod-fr.thinking-board.com/mod/modules.php?name=Forums

(New planes like Curtiss H-75A2, Mohawk IV, Spitfire Mk XII, etc.

or Check-Six

http://www.checksix-forums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307

(for example new TBM-1:
http://www.checksix-forums.com/showthread.php?t=148380

and more to come).

Cheers and happy flying in the Southern hemisphere, :)

Vincent ::)

GAE_Balker

Hi Vincent!
Thx to post in our forum!
We´ll send you news very soon ;)

GAE_Chacal

Bienvenu Vincent.
Nous sommes très heureux que vous visitez notre fórum.
J'espère vous voir dans les cieux virtuels.
Cordialement

TF Chacal  -   Daniel Di Leo
...escribiré un libro de como plantar un hijo...

GAE_Baco

Hi Vincent! Glad to have you here.

Regarding the Neptune, it has been betatested here, but the final vesion should come from AAA. The whole MOD´s thing is quite complicated and we don´t want to bend or brake any rules by mistake, so we are being very conservative about it.

Still, The Neptune is Flak´s creation and its up to him to distribute as he sees fit.

And you have my word that I will keep the preasure on AAA team for a release. I am also diying to be able to share it with other argentinian squads and friends...

GAE_Yanito

Hola Vincent , mucho gusto tenerte por aca
no hablo frances y mi ingles no es bueno. Espero sepas entender.

saludos!

vtrelut1964

Cita de: GAE_Baco en 07 de Enero de 2009, 06:49:58 PM
Hi Vincent! Glad to have you here.

Regarding the Neptune, it has been betatested here, but the final vesion should come from AAA. The whole MOD´s thing is quite complicated and we don´t want to bend or brake any rules by mistake, so we are being very conservative about it.

Still, The Neptune is Flak´s creation and its up to him to distribute as he sees fit.

And you have my word that I will keep the preasure on AAA team for a release. I am also diying to be able to share it with other argentinian squads and friends...

Hello Baco,

I understand your concerns. IL2 Mods world is complicated indeed. :-\

Actually I just came across, by chance, on a Neptuno download at Aviaskins. I tried to find out who the author was. Since I managed to have it installed on my PC - with a new buttons - and it really is a masterpiece IMHO I wanted to congratulate the author and to confirm whether I had the latest version or not. :o

Then I found out that the author is Flak (Flakiten on AAA), and that the Neptuno was submitted to AAA in November (I don't remember exactly). I was very surprised that such a wonderful work which was already finished apparently, was kept in the shadows for so long, and available only on a Russian site, in a somewhat confidential manner. :-X

So I contacted Flak, and you know the rest.

It is a pity for AAA and mods' authors that really good and innovative work is blocked for so long, because then some "unofficial" files may circulate on the web. :'( That is also the case for other plane mods, such as finalized version of Ju-88 Torpedo bomber by Italian team, PZL P-24 by Ranwers. Maybe MrJolly is very busy, and someone should help him to evaluate and release the plane mods at AAA?

Kind regards to all of you in Argentina, 8)

Vincent

P.S.: I'd like to confirm with you what version I have; in the Neptuno download I got, there is a flight model file called P-2V.fmd dated September 1st, 2008. Is that outdated or is it the finalized version? Thanks in advance for your reply.

There is also a specific engine model file for the Wright Cyclone 3350 dated August 31st. The archive seems to have been compiled on Dec. 4th, 2008.

vtrelut1964

Cita de: GAE_Chacal en 07 de Enero de 2009, 04:40:06 PM
Bienvenu Vincent.
Nous sommes très heureux que vous visitez notre fórum.
J'espère vous voir dans les cieux virtuels.
Cordialement

Bonjour GAE_Chacal,

C'est vraiment tres gentil d'ecrire en francais, merci beaucoup.

J'espere aussi vous voir dans les cieux virtuels.

Cordialement, saludos,

Vincent

GAE_Charrua

Welcome to the GAE ....!

CitarP.S.: I'd like to confirm with you what version I have; in the Neptuno download I got, there is a flight model file called P-2V.fmd dated September 1st, 2008. Is that outdated or is it the finalized version? Thanks in advance for your reply.

There is also a specific engine model file for the Wright Cyclone 3350 dated August 31st. The archive seems to have been compiled on Dec. 4th, 2008.

I asked him one.
Why file name, you have the Neptune?
I know that gutaria Forum is the Russian referred to Neptune.
Cordialement..

Google translation
not speak English

Le hago una pregunta.
¿Por los archivos nombrados  , usted  tiene el Neptuen?
Me gutaria saber en que Foro Ruso esta el Neptune al que hace referencia.
Saludos
GAE_Charrua (in AAA "Charrua"
C.F. Charrua

GAE_Baco

Hi Vincent, we betatested onlly one version.
So I could not say if it´s the latest.

As for any files going arround, that is onlly logical and imposible to contain. Specially when the AAA people take forever to review and release someone elses work.

What I am sure of, is that Flak did not distribute the files. So the leak must be on AAA´s side. Most probably form the developers forum members.

And Yes I agree, the FM is not perfect but it certainlly feels like a heavy bomber and not a Fighter with four engines... It also has some graphic glitches but in my humble opinion, the bird is ready for a WIP or beta release, and I am very frustrated that Mr. Jolly and the AAAA gang are holding it back.

A link to the russian forum would be apreciated.

by teh way, Flak at the moment is very buisy wirth Real life work so he is not avaialble for now, but I am sure that as soon as he reads this , will clarifie whatever he can.
Cheers!

vtrelut1964

I fully understand. Please check your e-mail.

Saludos ;)